Why can a kid threaten my life, hit, and bite me, but I can keep every ounce of cool and still be happy to see him, but when the good kid silently flips me off, my gut burns with rage, and I want to (but don’t) verbally cut him down?
- bijouxfrance likes this
- ruleta-online likes this
- abel1234 likes this
- frn12 likes this
- aputa answered: ss
- itsjustaurlwhatever answered: I think you expect alot more from the good kid. You rely on the consistant pleasent behavior so when they screw up it throws you off.
- youhands likes this
- hisbaby2612 likes this
- hisbaby2612 answered: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
- jacizzle answered: I have the same situation in my room. I think it’s because I have an expectation and when they fail that it burns.
- sariemcstrickland answered: expectations thwarted
- This was featured in #Education
- gritinthegap posted this